Integrate FastSpring Cart to your WordPress page!
Buy now FastSpring Cart
This plugin allows you to integrate FastSpring with WordPress. It has a couple of things included:
- Products custom post type – post type for products is automatically generated on plugin installation, so all you need to do is fill in the needed data.
- Cart page – cart page for ajax cart mode is created upon the plugin installation. So no need to worry about making you own cart page.
- Mini cart widget – You can simply drag and drop the widget into your designated widget area. It is used for both modes – ajax or normal FastSpring
- Settings are where you choose the mode in which your now store will operate.
There are two possible mods that this plugin allows you – ajax mode or normal FastSpring mode.
In ajax mode your customer stays on your wordpress page untill the checkout process. Upon clicking add to cart button the product is added to cart on wordpress. Customer can see the products in minicart and when clicking on Cart link in minicart can also see them in the cart page. When the customer is satisfied with the products he ordered. He then clicks on Checkout button (in mini cart or on cart page) and is taken to FastSpting order page, where he can finish the order.
Upon clicking add to cart button, customer is taken to FastSpring cart page.. From there he can return to your wordpress site. Mini cart now is showing only the number of products in the cart, and has link to the FastSpring Cart page. The process of ordering is then completed by usual FastSpring process.
In settings area you can adjust your plugin and add your FastSpring name. FastSpring name is used in the communication with FaspSpring system to add the orders of your customers and products to the FastSpring cart.
- Insert your FastSpring name – this is required option. The plugin won\’t work without this. You wont be able to have any orders completed nor any products added to FastSpring cart.
- Use Ajax Cart – do you want the plugin to funtion in Ajax mode or normal mode
- Use bootstrap css shipped with plugin (works with ajax cart) – the plugin is currently using Bootstrap 3 modal for ajax mini cart. If you\’re using Bootstrap then this can be omitted. Also this may influence styles on your page.
- Customer can order only quantity 1 of one product – if your merchandise can be ordered only in quantity of one. Only quantity 1 of same product wil be available in the cart.
To install this extension, go to your admin area, plugins section.
- Click on Add new button
- Click on Upload plugin button
- Upload zip file and click on install
- wait till installation is complete and then click on Activate Plugin
Then go to Settings area and adjust the plugin’s settings
Check plugin’s full documentation: Documentation